Braun 3270 Silk Epil 3 Soft Perfection - A Sneak Peak

Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Hi Everyone,

I am so excited. I finally treated myself to the Braun 3270 Silk Epil 3 Soft Perfection. I bought it only 2 days ago. So just a few pictures for now. Will use it 2-3 times and update you pretty girls with a detailed review. Although, I couldn't wait to use it. I have already used it on my legs and underarms and I am totally loving it.



The Epilator with all attachments

Shave/hair trimming attachment

Massaging Roller clip to reduce epilating sensation

Epilating Head

Add caption

Cleaning Brush



5 comments:

Unknown said...

ooo..nice
would wait for ur review..does it hurt a lot ? I am used to waxing..

Prachi said...

@Bhumika, I used it for the first time and the pain was negligible. I have normal skin. I was so scared myself that it is going to hurt but the no pain part was a huge surprise. I would say it does'nt hurt at all, but I think it would hurt really bad if used on full grown hair. Hair needs to be trimmed to about 0.5cm for effective epliation.

anamika said...

yeyeyye....plz review it soon..i seriously want a genuine review of it Prachi :)

Prachi said...

@ Anamika, i will surely do the review soon. Let me use it twice first.. :-)

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for your review...always wanted to buy this

Post a Comment

Its always great to hear from you. Do let me know your thoughts. I will try to respond to all your comments and queries.