Reviews Coming up and a Blog Sale

Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Hey Ladies,

How is the mid week treating you ?? I am waiting for tomorrow, still it seems so far away. It rained so hard in the morning that I scampered to find my puffer which was resting after the previous tough 2 weeks it had, saving me from the cold. But thank god, it did not get that chilly...Brrr..those were bad Delhi days.

Anyways, just a few pictures for you about my posts which will come up soon.m watch out for this space.


Yep, I finally won a Kérastase ELIXIR ULTIME with Immortal Moringa for Damaged Hair. There's a really funny story behind their email. Well, the 'congratulations' email from Kerastase landed up in my spam box. With the amount of spam emails we bloggers get with the subject 'Congratulations', I was almost about to delete it, thinking it to be one of those emails. But this little baby was meant to come to me, so I glanced at the senders list and Boom. I almost had a heart attack thinking what I was about to do...Lol..So, it arrived a few days back and I have started using it. This variant is for damaged hair and i hope it really mends my hair. Detailed reviews coming up soon. Check out the amazing reviews it has. The packaging is so classy, very fitting for a high end luxury brand.

Source





Parachute Body Lotions, variants for very Dry Skin and Dry Skin. They feel so blissful in these winters. perfect nourishment for dry itchy winter skin.


Face Atelier Lipstick in Berry Sorbet 


Stay Tuned. Stay Beautiful

2 comments:

Pooja G said...

woohoo...congo gal on the keratese win :D review these soon :)

Unknown said...

Thanks pooja..loving Kerastase..reviews soon..

Post a Comment

Its always great to hear from you. Do let me know your thoughts. I will try to respond to all your comments and queries.