My Haul from Apothica

Friday, January 4, 2013
Hey Girls,

I just could not contain myself from sharing the pictures of my Haul from Apothica. Wait, before you start scrolling down to take a look at the pictures. The funniest thing is that it has not reached me yet, but is with a lovely girlfriend in USA, who is coming to India on 14th Jan...Sigh. Long wait, I tell you. Till then, take a look.


 These are the things I hauled. Most of the products are skincare with the only makeup is the Thebalm Mary Lou Manizer. It has some awesome reviews over the blogosphere. 



Thebalm Mary Lou Manizer 

The best part was that I grabbed the Thebalm Mary Lou Manizerand it was out of stock the next day. It still is. Yay. Otherwise, I never would have been able to get this pretty little highlighter. 

Just stay tuned for the photos and reviews.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Its always great to hear from you. Do let me know your thoughts. I will try to respond to all your comments and queries.