My Wish List

Monday, February 14, 2011
I have never been much of an accessories person but one accessory that I can't do without is a wrist watch. I love collecting watches and will be posting a seperate post of few watches I own. Right now, sharing a few pictures with prices of some of the lovely watches I came across on Shopper's Stop website Just look at few lovely watches they have for sale.























The Brand and prices are

Citizen, Rs. 2860
Citizen, Rs. 9540
Citizen, Rs. 3990 (25% on MRP)
Citizen, Rs. 2860
Guess, Rs. 10100
Guess, Rs. 8800
Fossil, Rs. 5995
DKNY, Rs. 4495,
Guess, Rs. 11500

I simply love watches with metal straps and I guess it shows here..Got a bit carried away. I loved the citizen watch at third place in this post and the DKNY watch. Looking at the prices, I think most of the watches are a steal.

Which one do you like?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Its always great to hear from you. Do let me know your thoughts. I will try to respond to all your comments and queries.