Haul from Apothica

Saturday, July 21, 2012
Hi Girls, 

A few weeks back, I had received a $ 50 giftcard from Apothica as sponsorship funds. I went crazy and was so happy to see the huge selection of the makeup, skincare, bath products, just to name a few. But in came a big disappointment when I came to know that almost half of value of gift card would be used in shippng. anyways, no more cribbing because I got the entire value of gift card because at the same time, a very dear friend was visiting USA and I got my goodies shipped to her address. Btw, shipping for every order above value of $ 50 is free within USA. Here's picture of my goodies.


In case you are wondering what Apothica is, visit them here.

About Apothica

Apothica.com is an online beauty boutique, which carries the finest selection of skin care, body care, aromatherapy, and cosmetic products on the market today, including the most natural, organic products available. We are dedicated to providing you with high quality products formulated to promote and enhance your natural beauty. Apothica is our retail store in beautiful downtown Salt Lake City, which features skin care, body care, hair care, fragrances, and much more. The retail store is also the exclusive provider for the Gateway Aesthetic Institute & Laser Center, the largest cosmetic laser center in the world. Click to see Apothica's complete Spa Menu.


You must be wondering why I did not get any makeup product ? Well, that's because I am very unlucky in shades when it comes to online shopping. Let's just say, I order Pink, and it turns out Maroon. Boohoo. 

Do you want me to review any of these products ? Do let me know. 

Thank you Apothica. I love you even more now. :-) Have you shopped from Apothica ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Its always great to hear from you. Do let me know your thoughts. I will try to respond to all your comments and queries.