Himalaya Protein Shampoo Extra Moisturizing For Normal to Dry Hair

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Himalaya Protein Shampoo Extra Moisturizing For Normal to Dry Hair 

Enriched with extracts of protein-rich herbs, our new shampoo range nourishes your hair, giving you the three essential benefits that your hair needs – strength, reduced hair fall and protection from everyday damage. Specially formulated for dry hair that needs extra moisturizing and nourishment. An effective blend of herbs keep your hair strong, soft and manageable.





Key Ingredients:
• Fenugreek & Sesame: Rich sources of protein.
• Netted Melon & Aloe: Provide deep moisture for hair and scalp.
• Licorice: Helps promote hair growth.

Directions For Use:
Massage gently into wet hair and scalp. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. Safe to use on artificially coloured or permed hair.

Price and Quantity:
Rs. 180 for 400 ml.

My experience with Himalaya Protein Shampoo Extra Moisturizing For Normal to Dry Hair 

Trusting the brand, I bought myself the biggest bottle of 400 ml. I dont want to sound rude or anything, but I have only one word for this product, ‘ Horrible’ I already have dry hair and bought this shampoo thinking it will really help to make my hair less dry and manageable as per its claims. But the claims fell flat right from the first time I used it. It’s one of most drying shampoos i have ever used. I usually oil my hair before a hair wash. When i used this shampoo, it made my hair extremely dry and more frizzy. It absolutely did nothing to tame dryness of my hair. The ends of my hair felt like straw (‘jhaadoo’ to be precise, lol) and I had these million tiny frizzy little monsters popping out of everywhere. 

Well, to compensate my hair for the torture I did to them with this shampoo, i treated them to a generous dose of warm coconut and olive oil and shampooed the very next day, of course with another shampoo. Long story short, i will never use this shampoo again. 

Do you have any recommendation for good shampoo for dry and frizzy hair ?

4 comments:

Shrilata Madeneni said...

wo!such a horrid one, even I have dry hair & will keep away from this. Try Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Prachi. I just love that on my hair or even DOve new oil care range is very good.

Prachi said...

Absolutely Shri..its the worst shampoo i have ever tried. just got myself the hello hydration. will review soon.

Upasana said...

hii prachi.. i think i've used it sm tym back.. evn i felt it ws worthless :))

Upasana said...

hii prachi.. i think i've used it sm tym back.. evn i felt it ws worthless :))

Post a Comment

Its always great to hear from you. Do let me know your thoughts. I will try to respond to all your comments and queries.