Maybelline Clear Glow BB Cream

Thursday, March 1, 2012

What the Company claims: Discover a Brighter Flawless Natural Look with the New Clear Glow BB Cream from Maybelline New York.


The BB cream or the Bright Benefit cream is a revolutionary product that provides the benefits of a foundation, sun block and a moisturizer minus the problems of each! It gives you a brighter flawless look giving you the confidence to Go Nude, the way nature intended it. A dab of kajal and lip gloss or balm and you’re ready to go. Revolutionizing your skincare regime, this wonder product is an all-in-one revolution with 8 benefits to instantly brighten, even tone, hydrate, conceal, smooth, mattify, freshen and protect with SPF 21/ PA+++.

Called the 8-in-1 skin perfector - Just a minute of effortless application and you are set to turn heads

Available in three easy blend shades perfect for the Indian skin tone, the BB Cream transforms your skin effortlessly, affordably and beautifully. Just the thing for the Girl on the go; contains healthy minerals for 8 in 1 skin benefits. The oil-free formula keeps skin hydrated for up to 24 hours and the SPF21/PA+++ protects the skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays. It covers like a foundation and hides flaws and imperfections without feeling heavy on the skin.

This instant skin perfecting cream comes in a compact, travel-friendly 18 ml squeeze tube and is available in 3 unique earth shades –  01 Nude (darkest), 02 Radiance (mid) and 03 Natural(lightest).
MRP: Rs.199/- for 18ml

My experience with Maybelline Clear Glow BB Cream 

The moment I saw the tube, I was a bit disappointed. It’s so tiny.  But, this little beauty has its own sweet advantages. It claims to be foundation, sun screen and a moisturizer and it is. It evens out my skin tone and gives a nice subtle healthy glow, which i always crave for. The shades are a bit confusing. I got the Nude shade which looks darkest in the images but it perfectly suits my fair and pale complexion. All these creams have yellow undertones which suit well to asian skin tones. It gives light coverage, evens out my skin tone and blends like a dream. It’s also very easily available.

I need a very small amount and apply it like a regular face cream. The consistency is not very thick nor very runny and is just right. I have dry skin and I need to moisturise my face first and then use it. It can also be mixed with moisturiser and applied. My T zone is oily and it did make it abit more shiny after 4-5 hours.


Packaging

Nozzle opening to control the quantity

Swatch

Blended
This has become my go to cream for everyday. The only con I find is the quantity. Its too less. I wish it was more, like 30 ml or so. It gets over very quickly. 15 ml is appropriate for eye creams not face creams. Maybelline, are you listening ??

Disclaimer - Product sent by Brand for consideration 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw one of these on the counters and was surprised to find that the tube is soooo tiny...yes, it should have been 30ml at least for the cost they have put. and, its shades are also confusing. I am yet to receive mine so waiting to find out how will i like it :)

Post a Comment

Its always great to hear from you. Do let me know your thoughts. I will try to respond to all your comments and queries.